A Rōnin (浪人) was a Japanese samurai without a lord or master. This often occurred upon the death of his master or after the loss of his master's favor or privilege. The word Rōnin literally means "wave man" and is an expression for a "vagrant" or "wandering man", someone who finds the way without belonging to one place. An experience many of us can relate to. The former samurai could not legally take up a new trade, so in turn became the duty nails bloke, taking employment as a mercenary or bodyguard for wealthy merchants. This product embodies the strength of these infamous warriors.
• Colour: Charcoal
• Fit: Athletic
• Fabric: 55% Cotton/45% Polyester
• Feel: Soft, Lightweight and Breathable
• Left chest print: Ace of Iron Apparel (Black)
• Back print: Samurai (White/Black/Red)
• Inside print: Logo/label (Grey)
• The washing process gives a vintage and slightly 'distressed' effect.
• Wash when dirty!
• Iron inside out on low/medium heat!
• Hand wash or 30 degree gentle wash recommended - do not tumble dry (*2)
(*1) These t-shirts come with some stretch in case of any sudden physical gains. So please don’t be put off if you're in-between sizes.
(*2) May lead to undesirable shrinkage